Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

Content:

1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?
A: Daniel Gamboa, East House

2. What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
A: Well the career that i'm looking forward to is electrical engineer, so I want to do something based on it because it will help get a better understanding of my career and help me decide if its what I really want.

3. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
A: My neighbor and his father both work in the Career that I want so i plan on asking if they can be my mentors to see if i can complete my 10 community service learning hours.

4. What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
A: Hopefully they will give me a clear idea of how to tackle the project when its my turn and i will be able to see what I should and shouldn't do so that I can prepare on time.

5. What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?
A: How is senior year in work and project wise, how organized do I need to be so that I can keep on track, any ideas?

Response:
Senior year in work and wise because it gives you a different kind of experience that you might not be used to such as working on your own, being more independent and getting to meet and be in contact with different people outside of school in order to work with them. You should always be on top of things and during the summer be attentive to your e-mail and create a log or something to put your 10 hours on and update it everytime you do something, it'll be easier on you and a lot less stressful when the day school starts gets closer.

Follow Up Question:
So what do you mean to be in contact with different people outside of school?

Response:
People like your mentor, whoever you work with for independent component and the people you decide to interview.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment