Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

1. Positive Statement
I am most proud of my product in my senior project of becoming a better defender because I feel I have become a bteer player overall and I have improved many of my weaknesses. With this I feel I have a better chance and am a step closer to being able to accomplish my goal of playing college soccer for Sonoma State University.

2. Questions to consider
a. P
b. P

3. My independent Component worked in my senior project beause it was fairly easy to complete my hours since there was always training and games. It was also a very important tool to retrieve information and help defend my answers about endurance and the 4-2-3-1 formation.

4. If I could change anything in my senior project it would have to be my EQ just because it was very difficult to find research that specified an U-19 league championship. A lot of the information was general to any age of soccer competition.

5. Finding Value
With my experience in mentroship with my mentor Leo Espinoza, I was able to improve on my defensive skills and become a better overall defender which means I can now tell any coach I play for, that I can play forward, midfielder and defender, which would give me a higher opportunity of playing and hopefully mastering every position on the field. My independent component along with the "4-2-3-1 Soccer Formation" article, helped me see what tactics are effective and how to position myself on the field when playing a certain position. With this information, I can use it to my advantage when trying out for Sonoma State's soccer team. All in all, I want to join their team and I feel these experiences and information will help get me to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment